This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This chocolate chip muffin recipe is so easy and uses very simple ingredients so chances are you already have everything you need in your pantry to make these air fryer muffins today! The air fryer is great for making a small batch of muffins so you don’t even need to turn on your oven!
Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Muffins
These muffins are perfect for a quick snack or a special breakfast treat on the go in the morning! You could even serve them for brunch on the weekend if having friends or family over. Serve with some coffee and tea!
Just mix the ingredients, put them into muffin cups, and the air fryer will bake them into perfect big and fluffy muffins! Air fried chocolate chip muffins are so delicious and you’ll love making them in the air fryer! Imagine biting into these mouthwatering chocolate chip muffins. They are so fluffy and delicious!
The air fryer is ideal for baking chocolate chip muffins!
How to Prepare Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Muffins
This baking recipe is not so hard and requires only minimal ingredients!
Make sure you have enough silicone baking cups before starting. I am able to fit 6 cups at a time in my air fryer and this recipe makes just the right amount for 6 muffins.
First gather your ingredients. Here is what you will need:
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
Grab a large mixing bowl, whisk, and a spatula as well.
First place the silicone muffin cups in your air fryer basket to make sure they fit. Spray with non-stick cooking spray to prevent the muffins from sticking.
Crack the egg into the bowl. Add the sugar and whisk to combine.
Then add the vanilla, oil, and milk and mix well.
Next add in the flour and baking powder. Stir well to combine.
Then fold in the chocolate chips, reserving a few for adding on the top.
Use spatula and a spoon if needed to divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups.
Then add on the reserved chocolate chips to the top of the muffins.
Set the temperature of the air fryer to 300F and the time to 20 minutes.
When done, remove and let cool slightly before enjoying. Best served warm.
If not eating right away, store in an air tight container for 3 days at room temperature or seal in a bag and place in the freezer to enjoy later!
What to Serve with Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Muffins
These are a special treat on their own for breakfast or a quick snack! But if you want to serve them for a larger meal, here are some ideas for what to serve on the side:
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins – Healthy, Gluten-Free, No Added Sugar!
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins Recipe – Best Ever!
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl Recipe
- Low Carb Yogurt Breakfast With Berries And Nuts
- How To Make Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
How did you like this chocolate chip muffin recipe? If you are seeking other air fryer breakfast recipes, look no further!
Check out my favorites below!
- Air Fryer Frozen Pilsbury Toaster Strudel
- Air Fryer Frozen Hashbrown Patties
- Frozen Apple Turnovers In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Toast – How To Toast Bread In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Pancakes
Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Muffins
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Silicone muffin cups
- Large spoon
- First place 6 silicone baking cups in your air fryer basket and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, crack egg into mixing bowl. Whisk well.
- Add Sugar and combine.
- Add the vanilla, milk, and oil next. Whisk well.
- Next add the flour and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Gently fold in most of the chocolate chips, reserving a few to go on top of each muffin.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups.
- Place basket in the air fryer and set the temperature to 300F and the time to 20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before enjoying!