This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These tasty little cookies are loaded with the chocolate chips! I was using Ghirardelli mini chocolate chips – yum! Mini chocolate chips means that there are more chocolate chips in the bag – and to me, the more chocolate chips the better :) These mouthwatering cookies are a must for all the chocolate lovers!
It is so fun to eat those chocolate chips straight from the bag while you are making cookies! Even if you sneak a bunch of mini chocolate chips into your mouth, there will still be plenty left to add to the cookies!
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 bag (11 oz) Ghirardelli mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Mix flour with baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir them in.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop the 1 tbsp of dough per cookie on a baking sheet, leaving 2 inches of space between each cookie.
- Put the chocolate chip cookies in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Enjoy these delicious Ghirardelli Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies – they are so addictive! Also, check out my other cookie recipes: easy gingerbread cookies, simple butter cookies and double chocolate cookies.