These chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips are the chocolate lover’s dream! These delicious cookies have brown chocolate dough with deep chocolate taste, and inside they have white chocolate chips! If you like classic chocolate chip cookies with light dough and brown chocolate chips, you must try this double chocolate cookie recipe with brown dough and white chocolate chips – you’ll love them!
Chocolate Cookies Recipe With White Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Instructions How To Make White Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking powder and cocoa powder and stir until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts and stir until combined.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop the cookie batter by a tablespoon on a baking sheet, spacing the cookies at least 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes. The cookies will look undercooked, but take them out. After they cool down, they’ll be just right :)