Celebrate the 4th of July in style with these patriotic red white and blue chocolate-covered strawberries! Strawberries are dipped in melted white chocolate and blue sugar sprinkles, making it the easiest and yummiest patriotic American dessert ever!
Are you looking for 4th of July desserts? Look no further! These red white and blue chocolate-covered strawberries make the easiest 4th of July dessert you will ever find, and I guarantee they’ll wow everyone and be the talk of the party! Everyone loves chocolate-covered strawberries, and who can refuse these delicious red strawberries covered in WHITE chocolate!
Red strawberries, white chocolate and blue sugar sprinkles make perfectly patriotic red white and blue color scheme – what a fun way to celebrate America’s Independence Day on 4th of July!
Anyone can make this recipe – you don’t need to cook, you don’t need to bake, all you need is a microwave! Why microwave? For melting the white chocolate :) Nuke the white chocolate on Defrost and it will turn smooth and creamy, ready for dipping. All you need to do is grab the strawberry by the stem, dunk it in the melted white chocolate and then dip it in the blue sugar sprinkles. Anyone can do it, anyone, anyone! ;)
This easy 4th of July dessert is absolutely perfect for summer. It’s healthy, it’s light, it uses the fruit in season and doesn’t require any cooking – these red white and blue strawberries are a MUST on your 4th of July menu!
Chocolate covered strawberries are much healthier than cookies and cakes – after all, there is a huge healthy strawberry on the inside, and a thin layer of chocolate on the outside :) Tasting so light and sweet, they don’t make you feel stuffed – this light deliciousness is exactly what we all are thinking of when planning a summer menu!
And no need for cooking is such a bonus! It’s already hot in the summer and the last thing you want to do is make your kitchen even hotter with the oven or a stove. These white chocolate dipped strawberries make a no-cook dessert – and the less cooking, the better!
To make these amazing red white and blue strawberries, all you need is three simple ingredients – strawberries, white chocolate baking bar and blue sugar sprinkles.
How To Make Red White And Blue 4th Of July Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Step 1: Wash and dry the strawberries
Wash the strawberries, blot them with paper towels to dry, then lay them out on a double-folded paper towel on the counter until fully dry. If the strawberries are wet, the chocolate won’t stick to them well.
Step 2: Melt the white chocolate
Make sure you use the white chocolate baking bar. Do NOT use the white chocolate chips, as they don’t melt well! Break up the bar into pieces and microwave on Low, stirring every 30 seconds, until it melts (it will take 2-3 minutes).
Step 3: Dip strawberries in white chocolate
Grab the strawberries by the green stem and dip them in the melted chocolate.
Step 4: Dip strawberries in blue sprinkles
Dip the bottom of the strawberries in blue sugar sprinkles.
Step 5: Lay out the red white and blue strawberries on parchment paper
Voila! Your perfect 4th of July dessert is ready!
- 1 lb strawberries
- 4 oz white chocolate baking bar
- 2 tbsp sprinkles (blue sugar)
- Wash the strawberries, blot them with paper towels and then lay out on the paper towels to dry. The strawberries must be completely dry before dipping.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the blue sugar sprinkles on a plate.
- Break up the white chocolate bar into pieces and put in a microwave-safe bowl. Put it in a microwave and microwave of Low (Defrost) setting for 1 minute. Stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 30 second increments until the white chocolate is melted.
- Take each strawberry by holding it by the green stem with 2 fingers, dip it in the melted white chocolate, then dip the bottom into the blue sugar sprinkles. Put the dipped strawberry on parchment paper.
- Leave the chocolate-covered strawberries on the counter and serve within 4 hours. The chocolate will set in 1 hour.