Sweetened naturally with maple syrup, this Gluten-Free Instant Pot Apple Crisp is a healthy new take on one of my favorite treats! With your Instant Pot, apple crisp has never been easier!
Apple crisp is always a hit at my house. I love the combination of cooked apples with a chewy, sweet oatmeal topping. It is melt in your mouth good. This recipes takes a classic and makes it faster and easier than even using your Instant Pot! This Gluten-Free Instant Pot Apple Crisp is super easy to make and is ready to enjoy in about 20 minutes! You just can’t beat flavor this amazing flavor and so little work!
This recipe is not one to miss. By eliminating flour and refined sugar, this recipe is healthy, delicious, vegan, and gluten-free. Maple syrup is a perfect natural sweetener that, I think, makes for an even better taste than refined sugar! This Gluten-Free Instant Pot Apple Crisp is so health it makes a great breakfast or dessert – how many recipes can boast that?
It couldn’t be much easier to prepare this recipe. Your Instant Pot has this apple and oatmeal delight ready in no time! All you need to do to prepare this recipe is add water and apples to the Instant Pot. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the apples. In a bowl, combine melted butter, oats, maple syrup, and cinnamon, then add the mixture on top of apples.
Close the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the valve to a sealing position. Press “Pressure Cook” and set the timer for seven minutes on High pressure. When it is done cooking, let the pressure release naturally for ten minutes and then quick release the remaining steam. That is all there is to preparing this Gluten-Free Instant Pot Apple Crisp.
This Gluten-Free Instant Pot Apple Crisp tastes best when it is served warm, and ice cream makes a perfect addition! Tasty, warm, and filling, this has to be one of the best desserts. It is just so satisfying.
It makes a great holiday dessert and when you use your Instant Pot it is easier to prepare apple crisp than ever! It is so versatile, meeting a variety of dietary needs. It is a delicious treat anyone will enjoy! With four scrumptious servings it is up to you if you want to share this yummy treat, or stash it for yourself. It is so good you may not want to share :)
Also, check out these amazing Instant Pot desserts:
Gluten-Free Instant Pot Apple Crisp
- 4 apples cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon divided
- 1/2 cup water
- Add water and apples to the Instant Pot. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of cinnamon on top of apples.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter, oats, maple syrup and remaining 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Drop the oats mixture by the spoonful on top of apples.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the valve to a Sealing position. Press the "Pressure Cook" or "Manual" button and set the time to 5 minutes on High pressure. When it's done cooking, let the pressure release naturally (NR) for 10 minutes, then quick release (QR) the remaining steam.
Got more apples to use up? You need to make these:
- Instant Pot Applesauce – once you try this homemade applesauce, you’ll never want to eat the store-bought one! So easy to make with your Instant Pot, you don’t even need to peel the apples! The peels dissolve :)
- Instant Pot Baked Apples – stuffed with cinnamon and raisins, these baked apples are mouthwatering! So tender, they just melt in your mouth, the texture is much better than the oven baked ones!
- Best Ever Apple Pie – I’ve been making this apple pie for years, it’s so easy and good, you need it in your life!
- Puff Pastry Apple Strudel – super easy apple dessert – just wrap cut-up apples in puff pastry sheet and bake!
- Apple Banana Oatmeal Bars – another healthy apple breakfast, gluten-free and no refined sugar, so good!