This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These breakfast sausage links cook in no time using your Instant Pot! They are even oil free and will be perfectly cooked for your breakfast or brunch!
You will love making these breakfast sausages in the Instant Pot. They cook perfectly in only 7 minutes, making these an easy addition to a weekday or weekend meal for your family. You can make the whole package at once, making this an easy hands-off recipe, giving you time to cook something else if you want!
This dump and go recipe takes no time to prep and smells amazing when you take the lid off your Instant Pot! Serve on their own or with sides.
This recipe is also great for anyone on the keto diet!
If you love using your Instant Pot as much as I do, be sure to check out more of my pressure cooker recipes.
How to Cook Breakfast Sausages in the Instant Pot
The only ingredients you need for this recipe are water and sausages! That’s it!
I use the Johnsonville original flavor for this recipe, but you can use whatever brand is convenient.
The first step is to open the Instant Pot and pour in 1 cup of water.
Next add in the sausages in a single layer.
Close the Instant Pot lid, seal the valve, and set it to Pressure Cook on High for 7 minutes.
When the time is done, manually release the steam valve. When the steam has released fully, open the Instant Pot and remove the sausages with tongs. Careful as they will be very hot!
The sausages will be perfectly cooked, tender, and delicious! Yum!
Now, you can eat them just as they are, or you can brown them under the broiler or use the sauté function on your Instant Pot for a few minutes. This is completely optional but will add some flavor from the additional cooking.
Cooking Tips for Breakfast Sausage Links
- Use raw sausage links for this recipe. They should be fresh or thawed out if previously frozen.
- Cut open before serving to children as they will be hot.
What to Serve with Breakfast Sausage Links
You can serve these sausage links with a wide variety of sides for a more complete breakfast or brunch! Don’t forget the ketchup!
Here are some of my recommendations for pairing:
- Scrambled Eggs With Green Onions
- Keto Eggs In A Nest With Spinach And Mushroom
- Mexican Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- Air Fryer Frozen Hashbrowns
- Sweet Potato Hashbrowns Recipe
Other Easy Instant Pot Meals
If you like this Instant Pot recipe, check out some of these other easy favorites!
- Keto Instant Pot Chili Recipe
- Pressure Cooker Shrimp Fajitas
- Vegan Lentil Soup With Spinach
- Instant Pot Meatloaf
Instant Pot Breakfast Sausage Links
- Sausage Links
- 1 cup Water
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- First open the instant pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Next add the sausage links in a single layer.
- Then pressure cook on high for 7 minutes.
- Use the quick release function to release the steam.
- When the pin drops, open the instant pot lid and remove the sausages with tongs.
- Optional: Brown the sausages in broiler or on the sauté setting in the instant pot.
See some of my other recipes featuring sausages:
- Air Fried Italian Sausage
- Cabbage And Sausage (Instant Pot Recipe)
- Air Fryer Sausage And Peppers
- Instant Pot Sausage And Potatoes