This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Instant Pot kielbasa, cabbage and potatoes is a perfect old-fashioned comfort food! You will love this easy one-pot dinner!
I don’t think I ever ate so much cabbage until I got an Instant Pot (other than making a best ever coleslaw). First I discovered the Instant Pot cabbage, then the Instant Pot sausage, then started making them together (Instant Pot cabbage and sausage) and now here’s the latest iteration in my cabbage mania :)
Introducing: Instant Pot kielbasa, cabbage and potatoes! Yummy yum yum! Everything cooks in one pot – hooray!
The classic version uses cook kielbasa sausage, but you can use any type of sausage, whatever you have on hand :) You can also use raw sausage, the only difference is that with cooked sausage you slice it before putting in the Instant Pot, and the raw sausage you cook whole (since it’s too hard to slice raw) and slice after everything is cooked.
Making this cabbage, kielbasa and potatoes Instant Pot dinner is very easy! All you need to do is to dump sliced kielbasa, sliced cabbage and potato pieces in the Instant Pot along with 1/2 cup of water, sprinkle with garlic powder and cook on High Pressure for 10 minutes (or for 12 minutes if using raw sausages). Once it’s done, quick release (QR) the steam, drain excess water and season with salt and pepper to taste. Dinner is ready!
If you like Instant Pot kielbasa, cabbage and potatoes recipe, you will also love these easy recipes:
Instant Pot Egg Roll In A Bowl – it’s like the egg roll without a wrapper! Perfectly dinner in 10 minutes, so yummy!
Instant Pot Honey Mustard Chicken – so easy and yummy, this is going to be your new favorite easy chicken dinner!
Instant Pot Easy To Peel Hardboiled Eggs – once you try making hardboiled eggs in the Instant Pot, you’ll never make them any other way! They peel easily every single time – no more stuck peels ever!
Instant Pot Meatballs – the quickest and easiest way to make meatballs from scratch! So juicy and tender!
Instant Pot Hamburgers – this recipe is a true breakthrough! Instant Pot burgers are so effortless and you don’t have to flip them or deal with splatters!
- 1 lb kielbasa or other cooked sausage, sliced
- 1 small head of cabbage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put water, kielbasa, potatoes and cabbage in the Instant Pot. Make sure the contents don't go above the "Max Fill" line (if they do, remove some of the cabbage). Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Close the lid and turn the valve to a Sealing position. Press the "Pressure Cook" or "Manual" button and set the time to 10 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooing, quick release (QR) the steam. Drain excess water, add salt and pepper to taste and serve.