This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
So juicy and tender Air Fryer Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops are so delicious and easy to make! Seasoned with a blend of yummy spices and then cooked to perfection in the air fryer these pork chops are an amazing 15-minute main dish!
Air Fryer Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops
Bone-in center cut pork chops are a healthy lean simple cut of meat that is full of so much yummy pork goodness! And with this recipe, they cook up so juicy and perfectly tender every time! Not to mention, the recipe requires no prep at all, very little cleanup, and just 15 minutes of your time!
All you have to do is sprinkle the pork chops with some seasonings, put them in the air fryer to cook for 12 minutes, and serve! It’s that easy and so yummy! Just serve them with a few of your favorite easy sides and you’ll have a ready to eat weeknight dinner in no time! You are going to love making pork chops in the air fryer!
How to Air Fry Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops
Making pork chops in the air fryer is so easy! The air fryer cooks them to delicious perfection in just 12 minutes!
I only air fried one large chop for this recipe, but you can cook as many as you like as long as they will lay flat in a single layer in your air fryer. And the cooking time is the same regardless of how many chops you chose to air fry at one time.
How to Store Pork Chops
Leftover air fryer bone-in center cut pork chops will keep in the fridge for about 4 days when covered or put in a container. You can also freeze leftovers for about 2 months when wrapped well in plastic or put in a sealed freezer bag.
How to Reheat Chops
To reheat the leftover chops, just put them on a baking sheet in the oven or toaster oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes. You can also put them in the microwave for about 3 minutes on medium power. To reheat frozen cooked pork chops, let them thaw out a room temperature and then reheat.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops
These chops are a fantastic main dish that goes with so many different sides from rice and potatoes to sauteed vegetables and salads. These are some of my favorite dishes to serve with air fryer bone-in center cut pork chops.
- Cucumber Tomato And Avocado Salad
- Rice With Mushrooms
- Steamed Spinach In The Instant Pot
- Baby Potatoes In The Air Fryer
- How To Saute Broccoli
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
Cooking in the air fryer is so easy! It’s a great way to make a meal for your family in just a matter of minutes. So if you enjoyed this recipe for air fryer bone-in center cut pork chops be sure to check out some of my other amazing air fryer recipes!
- Frozen Biscuits In The Air Fryer
- Homemade Meatloaf In The Air Fryer
- Bacon And Eggs In The Air Fryer
- Zucchini Bread In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Bratwurst
Air Fryer Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Pour a little olive oil into a small dish. Next, brush one side of the pork chop with oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika, and then rub the seasonings into the pork chop. Now, flip the chop over and do the same to the other side. Brushing the pork with the oil is optional and you can also use any seasonings you prefer.
- Place the pork chop in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Put the basket in the air fryer and cook at 400°F for 12 minutes. Then halfway through the cooking time, remove the air fryer basket and flip the pork chop over. Then put the basket back into the air fryer to finish cooking. However, if after cooking for 12 minutes your pork is still not fully cooked just put it back in the air fryer to cook for a few more minutes. Fully cooked pork will have an internal temperature of at least 145°F.
- When done, transfer the pork chop from the air fryer to a dish and let it rest for 3 minutes. Then serve and enjoy!
- How To Make Dried Tortellini In The Instant Pot
- Chicken Drumsticks In The Instant Pot
- Whole Spaghetti Squash Baked
- Bone-In Chicken Breast Cooked In The Air Fryer