This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This recipe is quite easy – just put boxed stuffing mix in the Instant Pot and it will cook it to perfection! No need to watch the stove as the Instant Pot will cook the stuffing for you in no time at all.
Instant Pot Boxed Stuffing Mix
Stuffing is the best side dish at any holiday meal, wouldn’t you agree? It is perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but sometimes you don’t want to spend the time or are too busy to make stuffing from scratch right?
By using this recipe for boxed stuffing mix, you can focus on other cooking projects while the Instant Pot does all the work for you. It doesn’t get any easier than that! Plus, this stuffing is delicious and cooks perfectly in the Instant Pot pressure cooker. You’ll never use the stove again!
Imagine biting into this mouthwatering stuffing, it’s so moist and tender, so yummy! Your family will love it!
How to Prepare Instant Pot Boxed Stuffing Mix
You will only need a few basic ingredients to make this recipe!
You will need:
- 1 box of Stuffing, any brand
You will determine the amounts based on your boxed stuffing instructions as some portions are larger than others.
I used the Stove Top brand of boxed stuffing mix for turkey, which calls for 1.5 cups of water and 4 tablespoons of butter.
First you will open your Instant Pot and pour in the water and add in the butter. Next press the Saute setting on the Instant Pot.
The time doesn’t matter for this step so you can leave it as is for now.
Leave the Instant Pot uncovered and let the water and butter come to a boil. This takes about 5 minutes.
At this point the butter should be melted. Add in the stuffing mix and stir to combine.
Now put the lid on the Instant Pot, leaving the valve open. To stop the Saute function, press the Cancel button.
Keep the lid on the Instant Pot for 5 minutes without pressing anything else.
Then you will open the lid and stir up the stuffing mix. It should be fully cooked and nice and fluffy now.
Serve warm with your chosen main course and enjoy!
What to Serve with Instant Pot Stuffing
This stuffing makes an excellent side dish for any holiday meal! Serve it for Thanksgiving with your Turkey or any other holiday or with beef!
Here are some of my recommendations for what to pair with the stuffing:
- Instant Pot Bone-In Turkey Breast Recipe
- Instant Pot Turkey Tenderloin (Fresh or Frozen)
- Instant Pot Meatloaf – How To Cook Meatloaf In A Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef
- Instant Pot Beef Brisket
- Instant Pot Roast Beef Recipe
More Instant Pot Recipes
Did you like this recipe for Instant Pot Boxed Stuffing? Be sure to check out my other Instant Pot recipes! You are sure to love them as much as I do!
- Instant Pot Breakfast Sausage Links
- Instant Pot Sushi Rice
- Instant Pot Sausage And Potatoes
- Instant Pot Chickpeas
- Instant Pot Keto Chili Recipe Without Beans
Instant Pot Boxed Stuffing Recipe
- 6 oz Boxed Stuffing
- 1.5 cup Water
- 4 tbsp Butter
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- First add in the amount of water and butter to the Instant Pot, according to your boxed stuffing mix.
- Press the Saute button. Let it come to a boil (about 5 minutes)
- Add in the stuffing mix and stir to combine.
- Then close the lid and Press the cancel button.
- Leave the valve open and do not press anything else. Leave the lid on for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, the stuffing should be done. Stir well.