Snow peas are often used in Chinese stir fry recipes – they are a very tasty addition to beef, chicken or shrimp stir fry dishes. Snow peas are also a part of many frozen stir fry vegetable mixes. However, snow peas don’t have to be just a small part of a stir fry recipe. Snow peas taste wonderful on their own!
This easy recipe for garlic stir fried snow peas makes a very delicious and healthy vegetable side dish. Snow peas are quickly stir-fried with a little olive oil and minced garlic, until tender but still crispy! Serve these tasty garlic snow peas alongside any meat or seafood main dish.
Stir fried garlic snow peas taste great hot or cold. If you are serving them cold, these snow peas will be a wonderful appetizer!
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Garlic Stir Fried Snow Peas Recipe
- 1/2 lb snow peas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Instructions How To Cook Snow Peas
- Heat the oil and garlic in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, until the garlic starts to sizzle.
- Add the snow peas and stir, so they are coated with oil.
- Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, until the snow peas are bright green.
- Remove the snow peas from heat and serve.
- Do not overcook the snow peas – they should still be crisp 🙂
Enjoy these healthy and yummy garlic snow peas! They are perfect served alongside orange chicken!