This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Hot crispy crunchy perfectly seasoned french fries in just 8 minutes! This recipe for tasty Ore Ida Golden Crispers in air fryer is amazing and so good! I have no doubt that these air fried Ore Ida Golden Crispers are sure to become your new favorite quick and easy side!
Ore Ida Golden Crispers In Air Fryer
You don’t need to break out your deep fryer to make amazing fries or even turn on your oven! The air fryer can do all the work for you with little to no cleanup in just a matter of minutes. And these Ore Ida Golden Crispers are one of my favorite fries to cook in the air fryer.
The fries are seasoned with the perfect mix of spices and cook up so crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. And not only are they delicious, but also quick and easy to make in the air fryer! All you have to do is put the frozen fries in the air fryer, cook for 8 minutes, and serve! It’s that simple. You are going to love making Ore Ida Golden Crispers in air fryer.
How To Air Fry Ore Ida Golden Crispers
This recipe is so easy! All you need is a package of frozen Ore Ida Golden Crispers and an air fryer!
To begin, just put the frozen Ore Ida golden crispers in the air fryer basket. Then put the basket into the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes! Note, these golden crispers cook faster than other frozen fries in the air fryer, so be sure to only cook for just 8 minutes!
When done cooking, transfer the crispy hot fries to your serving dish and enjoy with ketchup, ranch, homemade BBQ sauce, or your favorite dipping sauce!
- There is no need to defrost the fries. In fact, they need to be frozen for them to cook properly in the air fryer.
- For this recipe, you must use Ore Ida Golden Crispers. The recipe was developed just for them.
- Make sure to air fry at the proper time and temperature for the best results and most delicious fries.
- Take care not to burn yourself on the hot fries. You may even want to let them cool for a minute before eating.
Can I Use Any Brand of Frozen Fries?
No, with this recipe you have to use Ore Ida Golden Crispers. They cook faster than regular frozen fries. But not to worry! If you have another brand of fries in your freezer check out my Air Fryer Frozen French Fries recipe. It’s just as easy and just as delicious.
How To Reheat French Fries
Leftover french fries are best reheated in the oven. Just lay the fries in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet and then put them in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes or until warm. You can reheat them in the microwave but they tend to be mushy this way. So I always recommend using your oven or toaster oven to reheat french fries.
What to Serve With Ore Ida Golden Crispers
These Ore Ida Golden Crispers in air fryer are so yummy they don’t need a sidekick! A giant plate of fries is one of my favorites! But sometimes you do want to serve them as a side to your favorite burger or meal.
- Frozen Fish Sticks In The Air Fryer
- How To Make Frozen Burgers In The Instant Pot
- Frozen Chicken Tenders In The Air Fryer
- Best Turkey Burgers Recipe
- Frozen Veggie Burgers In The Air Fryer
More Air Fryer Recipes
Cooking in the air fryer is fun and easy! So if you loved making Ore Ida Golden Crispers in air fryer you should check out some of my other amazing air fryer recipes! These are a few of my latest.
- Diced Sweet Potatoes In The Air Fryer
- Breaded Zucchini In The Air Fryer
- Air Fried Frozen Naan Bread
- Bacon And Eggs In The Air Fryer
- How To Make Frozen Tamales In The Air Fryer
Ore Ida Golden Crispers In Air Fryer
- 1 Package Ore Ida Golden Crispers
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put the frozen Ore Ida Golden Crispers in the air fryer basket. Then put the basket into the air fryer, set the temperature to 400°F, and cook for 8 minutes.
- When done cooking, remove and serve immediately to enjoy!
- Chicken Drumsticks In The Instant Pot
- Easy Zucchini Pancakes Recipe
- How To Cook Dried Tortellini In The Instant Pot