Healthy pancakes are a must in my kitchen. This recipe for 2-Ingredient Sweet Potato Pancakes is perfect for clean eating and tastes amazing!
Breakfast is one of my favorite times of the day and nothing beats pancakes. Small problem, if you are gluten-free, paleo, or following a clean eating diet pancakes can feel out of reach. Never fear, with this recipe for 2-Ingredient Sweet Potato Pancakes you can enjoy pancakes.
These healthy sweet potato pancakes taste amazing and so delicious you won’t even miss the flour. Give them a try and you will forever be whipping up these tasty pancakes.
This recipe is so quick to prepare and needs only three ingredients, making it one of the healthiest, fastest pancake recipes you will ever find. Just five minutes of prep time and five minutes to cook, this recipe combines sweet potato, egg, and optional cinnamon to satisfy your sweet tooth without any added sugar. With all that tasty cinnamon and sweet potato, you will be saying, “Sugar who?”. Are you convinced that you must try this recipe for 2-Ingredient Sweet Potato Pancakes? Well then, let’s do it!
First, you need cooked sweet potatoes for mashing. This is a perfect way to use leftover sweet potatoes. If you don’t have any, you can microwave a sweet potato, bake sweet potatoes in the oven or cook sweet potatoes in the Instant Pot.
Spray a large, non-stick frying pan or griddle with a non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. This is a critical step to perfectly cooked pancakes!
Next, combine the mashed sweet potato, eggs, and cinnamon in a bowl, mixing until smooth. No lumps here!
Laddle the pancake batter on a frying pan let it cook for three minutes, or until the bottom is golden-brown. Carefully flip the pancakes over with a spatula and cook for another two minutes, or until cooked through. Place those tasty pancakes on a plate and enjoy!
Sweet and rich with cinnamon, these 2-Ingredient Sweet Potato Pancakes are colorful, soft, and tasty. They are ready in no time, faster than traditional pancakes and just as tasty. These sweet potato pancakes make eating a healthy breakfast so easy.
No need for the bloat and sugar coma. Regular pancakes can leave you feeling puffy and weighed down, but not these delicious, healthy flapjacks! These perfect pancakes hit the spot without added sugar, leaving you ready to take on the day.
Sweet potatoes make for a perfect base and keep you full all morning long. If sweet potatoes aren’t your thing, check out my recipe for 3-Ingredient Banana Pancakes. Both of my pancake alternatives are sure-fire winners that you are going to love!
2-Ingredient Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato (about 1 large sweet potato)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon optional
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click for more info)
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan or griddle with a non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine mashed sweet potato, eggs and cinnamon (if using) and mix until smooth.
- Laddle the pancake batter on a frying pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until golden-brown on the bottom.
- Carefully flip the pancakes over with a spatula and cook for another 2 minutes, or until cooked through.
If you like 2-ingredient sweet potato pancakes, check out my other easy recipes:
- Coconut Flour Pancakes – these low carb and gluten-free pancakes are made with coconut flour and taste amazing!
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl – if you are in a breakfast rut, this awesome breakfast bowl is something you’ll totally look forward to making!
- Sweet Potato Chips – these healthy chips are made in the oven out of sweet potato slices! So crunchy and delicious!
- Sweet Potato Muffins – use up more mashed sweet potatoes by putting them inside these tasty muffins!
- 3-Ingredient Banana Pancakes – just like these sweet potato pancakes, but made with mashed banana!