Air Fryer Oatmeal
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Comforting and creamy this Air Fryer Oatmeal is super yummy and can easily be customized. Top it with honey, berries, bananas, nuts, yogurt, or anything you like! It’s the perfect quick and easy healthy way to start your day.
Air Fryer Oatmeal Recipe
Making oatmeal in the air fryer is a great way to save time and make a healthy breakfast in a matter of minutes. You don’t have to worry about it bubbling over like it can in the microwave or stirring it like you need to on the stovetop. Once the oatmeal and liquid are mixed together your work is done! The air fryer does the rest and cooks it perfectly every time.
On top of that, many brands of oatmeal are gluten-free and this recipe can easily be made vegan too by using plant-based milk or water. It’s a really versatile breakfast that you can modify to suit your needs. It can be made with or without sugar and eaten as is or topped with anything you like from fruit to nuts.
This kid-friendly air fryer oatmeal is sure to become your new favorite quick and easy weekday morning breakfast!
How to Cook Oatmeal in the Air Fryer
To make this simple recipe you only need a few basic pantry ingredients. This is what you will need:
- Quick Oats
- Milk or Water
- Brown Sugar
To begin, put the quick oats, milk, and brown sugar into a pan that will fit inside your air fryer. Then stir the mixture together. You can also use plant-based milk or water if you like. The amount of sugar used is also completely up to you.
Next, put the pan into the air fryer basket. Then place the basket into the air fryer and cook the oatmeal for 7 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
When the air fryer is done cooking, carefully remove the hot pan from the air fryer. Then serve the creamy cooked air fryer oatmeal with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Make air fryer oatmeal lower in calories and fat by omitting the sugar and using plant-based milk or water.
- Spice up your oatmeal with a dash of cinnamon, ginger, or pumpkin pie spice.
- Let the oatmeal cool off for a bit if serving to young children.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Oatmeal
You can eat a bowl of healthy oatmeal and call it a meal, but sometimes it’s nice to serve it with something else. It’s actually a fantastic way to replace toast or get some more good carbs and fiber into your diet. Here are some ideas to get you going!
- Strawberry Smoothie With Yogurt
- Scrambled Eggs In The Air Fryer
- Breakfast Mixed Berry Almond Smoothie
- How To Make Hard Boiled Eggs In The Air Fryer
- Pomegranate Fruit Salad
More Oatmeal Recipes
Oatmeal is a super versatile ingredient that can be eaten just like this or used in recipes in a variety of ways. I use it often in my cooking to keep things on the healthy side and it’s just yummy. These are some of my best recipes with oatmeal as the star ingredient.
- Oatmeal Cups With Chocolate Chips
- Amish Style Baked Oatmeal
- Gluten-Free Meatballs With Oatmeal
- Oatmeal Squares With Apple
- Banana Oatmeal Cooking In The Air Fryer
Air Fryer Oatmeal
- ½ cup Quick Oats
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put the quick oats into a pan that fits inside your air fryer. Then mix in the milk and brown sugar. You can also use water or plant based milk if you prefer. And how much sugar you add is totally up to you.
- Now, put the pan with the oatmeal into the air fryer basket. Then put the basket into the air fryer, set the temperature to 400°F, and cook for 7 minutes.
- When done, carefully remove the pan from the air fryer basket. Then transfer the cooked oatmeal to a bowl to enjoy.
- Frozen Breakfast Burritos In The Air Fryer
- Breakfast Casserole Made With Leftover Bread
- Breakfast Bowl Made With Sweet Potatoes
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!