This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Have you ever bought White Castle sliders frozen and wondered what could be the best way of cooking them? The answer is to use the Instant Pot! Frozen White Castle sliders will cook perfectly in the Instant Pot in no time!
Instant Pot White Castle Sliders
Do you love having White Castle sliders but want to save some money? The frozen kind are cheaper and perfect to have on hand. That way you can make a few at a time instead of having to buy a lot of fresh ones to eat at once! Or if you don’t live near White Castle, you can experience the same quality as being at the restaurant!
You can follow my easy instructions for how to prepare White Castle sliders in the Instant Pot for a delicious and easy dinner. You can fit in about 4 sliders in the standard Instant Pot. Perfect for 1 large meal or 2 smaller ones. Or, serve to some hungry kids and their friends at a get together!
Instant Pot White Castle sliders are so delicious, you’ll love cooking them in the Instant pot pressure cooker! Imagine biting into a mouthwatering steamed White Castle slider – so yummy!
Many stores sell frozen White Castle Sliders, for example, Target, Aldi, Walmart, and plenty of local grocery stores in the U.S.
How To Make Frozen White Castle Sliders in the Instant Pot
These couldn’t be easier to make in the Instant Pot! Follow these easy instructions for freshly cooked sliders!
Step 1, place the metal trivet inside your Instant Pot.
Then pour 1 cup of water inside.
Next you will take a small piece of foil, folded up so it fits on top of the trivet but still leaves some space on the sides to let the steam rise. This foil will keep your White Castle slider buns from getting soggy on the bottom.
Next, unwrap and place up to 4 sliders in a single layer on top of the foil. If you want to make more sliders, you can do another batch of them unless you have a bigger Instant Pot and can fit in more.
Then close the lid of the Instant Pot and set the valve to the sealing position.
Set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook on high for 3 minutes.
When done, use the Quick Release function to release the steam. When the pin has dropped, open the Instant Pot and remove sliders to a serving plate.
- If serving to children, cut open the slider first to let it cool down slightly.
- You can cook these right from frozen. No need to defrost!
- Serve with some ketchup or other condiments you like for extra flavor!
What to Serve with Instant Pot White Castle Sliders
These sliders can easily be served on their own as a quick and simple meal for lunch or dinner. But, if you’re like me and want to make it a little more filling and special, why not add on a side? Check out these ideas below for some easy options:
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Onion Rings
- Broccoli Apple Salad – Healthy No Mayo
- Best Ever Macaroni Salad Recipe
More Instant Pot Recipes
Want to cook more easy meals in the Instant Pot? Check out these ideas below! I have so many to choose from!
- Instant Pot Hot Dogs
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
- Instant Pot Frozen Tamales
- Instant Pot Frozen Vegetables
Instant Pot Frozen White Castle Sliders
- 4 Frozen White Castle Sliders
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Aluminum foil
- Place the metal trivet inside the Instant Pot
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Place folded foil on top of trivet, leaving space on the sides to let steam rise.
- Unwrap and place up to 4 sliders on the foil in a single layer.
- Close Instant Pot lid and set valve to sealing position. Set to Pressure Cook on High for 3 minutes.
- When done, use the Quick Release function to release the steam. After the pin has dropped, you can safely open the Instant Pot and remove the sliders.