This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Baking these blueberry muffins in the air fryer couldn’t be easier! All you need is a few simple ingredients to make these air fried blueberry muffins and you will have a scrumptious breakfast in no time!
Air Fryer Blueberry Muffins
This recipe comes together quite quickly! Even if you’ve never baked before, this is a simple recipe that only requires one bowl!
Your family will love eating these warm and tender blueberry muffins right from the air fryer. Imagine biting into these mouthwatering muffins – so yummy! The air fryer is perfect for baking blueberry muffins so you don’t have to deal with the oven.
You can enjoy them for a quick weekday breakfast, or serve for a large brunch on the weekend. Don’t forget some hot coffee or tea!
How to Make Air Fryer Blueberry Muffins
This recipe makes 6 muffins total. If you need to make more than 6 muffins, do a second batch unless your air fryer is larger than mine. Mine only held 6 muffins.
For this recipe the equipment you will need is your air fryer and silicone baking cups. You will also need a large mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons, a whisk, and a spoon to scoop with.
As for the ingredients, here is what you will need to make these Blueberry Muffins:
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
First, make sure your baking cups fit in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Then spray them with non-stick cooking spray or lightly brush with olive or vegetable oil to prevent sticking.
Next you will crack the egg into the mixing bowl and add the sugar. Whisk well to combine.
Then add the vanilla extract, milk, and oil and mix well.
In the same bowl, add the flour and baking powder and stir to combine.
Lastly, add the blueberries to the batter, but reserve a few to sprinkle on top of the muffins. Carefully mix them into the batter.
Now you will transfer the batter to the muffin cups. Divide evenly between the cups using a spoon.
Add on the remaining blueberries to the top of the batter in each cup.
When the muffins are ready to be baked, set the air fryer temperature to 300F for 20 minutes.
When done, serve and enjoy!
If not eating right away, put in a sealed container for up to 3 days, or wrap well and freeze to save for later.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Blueberry Muffins
You can eat these muffins on a weekday morning if you need a quick grab and go breakfast! Perfect for meal prepping for the week ahead.
But, if you want to serve them for a hearty brunch on the weekend, you might want to pair with 1 or more of the suggestions below!
- Banana, Blueberry And Peach Breakfast Smoothie
- Fruit and Yogurt Parfait (Starbucks Copycat)
- Air Fryer Frittata Omelette
- Air Fryer Bacon
- Baked Eggs In Portobello Mushrooms
More Air Fryer Recipes
Did you like this recipe for air fryer blueberry muffins? I hope so! If you want to try more of my air fryer recipes, check out these easy breakfast recipes below!
- Air Fryer Apple Slices
- Air Fryer Frozen Pancakes
- Toasting Bagels In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
Air Fryer Blueberry Muffins
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Silicone muffin cups
- Place the muffin cups in the air fryer basket. Spray the silicone muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray or brush with oil
- Crack egg into the bowl.
- Add in the sugar and whisk well.
- Next add in the vanilla, oil, and milk. Mix well.
- Then add in the baking powder and flour. Stir to combine.
- Add in most of the blueberries but reserve a few to add on top of the batter before baking. Mix gently to combine.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups by using a spoon to portion out. Add on remaining blueberries to the top of each one.
- Then set the air fryer temperature to 300F for 20 minutes.
Looking for other muffin recipes? Check out these other delicious ideas!
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins – Healthy, Gluten-Free, No Added Sugar!
- Cranberry Sauce Muffins
- Keto Blueberry Muffins With Almond Flour
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins Recipe – Best Ever!