Ground beef and onions are cooked on a frying pan, then mixed with cooked pasta. This simple recipe is very tasty and easy to make!
Easy Pasta With Ground Beef And Onions
- 1 lb pasta (tubular shapes work best)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil on a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden-brown. Add the ground meat, and cook, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- OPTIONAL STEP: Process cooked ground meat and onion mixture in a food processor.
- Heat another 1 tbsp of oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add cooked pasta and cooked ground meat and onion mixture. Stir until the pasta is coated with oil and mixed with the ground meat.