This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This keto salmon sheet pan meal prep is amazing! Salmon, cauliflower and mushrooms make a super easy and healthy keto dinner!
Meal prep is all the rage. Making life easier, especially when things are busy, this Keto Salmon Sheet Pan Meal Prep will leave you satisfied when time is of the essence.
Having healthy, ready-made meals is such a time-saver. Even better, meal prep can make it easy to eat healthy even when you are short on time. Full of flavor, this Keto Salmon Sheet Pan Meal Prep will ensure you delicious dinners waiting for you in the fridge on days you don’t have time to spend over the stove. These bowls are satisfying without being time-consuming, delicious without taking up your whole evening, tasty without breaking a sweat!
Not only are these bowls delicious, they could not be any easier to prepare! Ready in just thirty minutes, these keto salmon bowls only take five minutes of prep time. That means you don’t need to spend your entire Sunday preparing for the week ahead. No need to stress at all with this Keto Salmon Sheet Pan Meal Prep!
Combing a variety of delicious ingredients, this recipe brings together salmon filets, cauliflower florets, savory mushrooms, and decadent olive oil to make a mouth-watering bowl. You will love opening your fridge to see these dinners waiting for you!
When it is prep time, all you need to do is preheat your oven and line a baking sheet with parchment. Put the cauliflower in a bowl with one tablespoon of olive oil. Give it a good toss and put the cauliflower on one side of your baking sheet in a single layer. Next, do the same with mushrooms – toss in oil and put next to the cauliflower. Put the baking sheet with your veggies in the oven to bake for about twelve minutes. When the timer goes off, remove the baking sheet from the oven and add on the salmon filets before returning the pan to the oven to finish baking for another ten minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and then divide up your pan into four meal-prep containers. This recipe for Keto Salmon Sheet Pan Meal Prep will last you an incredible five days!
Next time you are craving salmon and want a recipe that you can prepare with ease, try this tasty Keto Salmon Sheet Pan Meal Prep. Keto and meal prep have never been easier (or tastier!) than with this recipe. You can bet that with these amazing bowls, you’ll stick to your keto diet while enjoying your dinner!
Keto Salmon Sheet Pan Meal Prep
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put cauliflower florets in a bowl, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and toss until coated. Put cauliflower on one side of the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Put mushrooms in a bowl, drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp olive oil and toss until coated. Put the mushrooms on the baking sheet next to cauliflower (leave room for salmon on the side).
- Put the baking sheet with cauliflower and mushrooms in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and add salmon fillets, then return to the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the salmon between 4 meal prep containers (putting it on one side of the containers), then put mushrooms in the middle of containers and cauliflower of the other side. Close the meal prep containers and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
If you like this keto salmon meal prep, you will also love these easy keto recipes:
- Keto Salmon Salad – you can make this with fresh or canned salmon, it’s so simple and good!
- Instant Pot Salmon – if you are an Instant Pot owner, discover this new way of cooking salmon, super easy!
- Smoked Salmon Dip – this amazing keto dip is a hit at every party!
- Keto Cauliflower “Potato” Salad – satisfy your potato salad craving while staying true to Keto!
- Salmon Kabobs – anything on a skewer tastes better :)