This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This pumpkin cheesecake recipe makes a perfect Thanksgiving dessert. I love pumpkin cheesecake even better than pumpkin pie! This pumpkin cheesecake is the best pumpkin cheesecake I ever tasted.
When I made this pumpkin cheesecake recipe for the first time, it was my first time ever making any kind of cheesecake, and it came out perfectly! I was brave enough to test this new recipe for Thanksgiving, and I also made a classic apple pie as a backup plan (in case the cheesecake doesn’t turn out well), and as a result I had 2 wonderful desserts for all the guests to enjoy!
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350F. Put a pan of water in the oven on the bottom shelf (this is to create humidity in the oven to cut down on the cracking of the cheesecake) and keep it there the whole time while the cheesecake is baking. Spray the 9-inch non-stick springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Make the crust: Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter and mix until combined. Press the crust into the sprinform pan and set aside.
- Make the filling: In a large bowl, put cream cheese, pumpkin puree, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, sugar, spices and flour. Mix together with a mixer until the mixture is evenly colored and smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust. Put in the oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove the pumpkin cheesecake from the oven and let rest for 1 hour to cool down. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
Enjoy this yummy cheesecake – it is truly the best pumpkin cheesecake ever!
Here are some pictures of how to make pumpkin cheesecake:
The crust for the best pumpkin cheesecake, pressed into a springform pan:
The filling for the best pumpkin cheesecake, mixed in a bowl:
The cheesecake filling poured into a crust (yes, turned out the filling had some lumps, but it didn’t affect the taste):
And here’s the best pumpkin cheesecake, right out of the oven:
And here’s a slice of this yummy pumpkin cheesecake!
If you are making this pumpkin cheesecake for Thanksgiving, be sure to check out my best easy Thanksgiving turkey recipe that’s truly foolproof!