This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Nothing beats warm, mouth-watering oatmeal for breakfast. This Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal takes a breakfast favorite and makes it better than ever before!
Naturally sweetened with pumpkin puree and maple syrup, this Pumpkin Oatmeal baked in the oven is simply decadent. It is so easy to prepare, but tastes like it took hours to make!
You won’t believe how sweet and yummy this baked oatmeal is, especially when you find out it has no refined sugar added! Can you believe something this tasty and sweet could be free of added sugars and gluten?! Believe it!
I love the combination of flavors in this recipe. Nothing says fall like savory pumpkin and spiced cinnamon. Mix it into a warm, tasty oatmeal and your palate is going to be pleased.
It is so good, it doubles as a dessert! With flavorful pumpkin and sweet maple syrup, a touch of cinnamon and dried cranberries, this delicious recipe tastes like fall! Gluten-free and vegetarian, this Oven Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal is sure to become a favorite autumn addition to your menu.
To make this tasty bake, preheat your oven and spray a nonstick baking dish. Whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl and add in the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix until combined before adding in the milk, oatmeal, baking powder, and dried cranberries. Mix all your ingredients until combined. Transfer the batter into a baking dish before placing it in the oven. Bake your Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal for forty minutes, or until golden-brown and firm to the touch. When your oatmeal is done baking, remove it from the oven and let it cool for ten minutes before slicing it into squares and serving.
This taste fall breakfast makes nine delicious servings, so it is great for a small gathering or meal prepping. Toasty warm and full of yummy spiced flavor, you are sure to enjoy this incredible Oven Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal recipe all autumn long. It is sure to keep you full and satisfied on those cool days.
I am certain you will wake up ready to seize the day with this baked oatmeal! It is going to give you all the energy you need for your busy life, but tastes like a warm, decadent dessert! This recipe is surely not one to be missed.
Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray a non-stick 8x8 square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add pumpkin puree, maple syrup and vanilla and mix until combined. Add milk, oatmeal, baking powder and dried cranberries and mix until combined.
- Transfer the batter into the baking dish.
- Put in the oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until golden-brown and firm to touch.
- Let baked oatmeal cool for 10 minutes, then slice into squares and serve.
If you like this pumpkin baked oatmeal, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Instant Pot Apple Oatmeal Crisp – if you are an Instant Pot owner, you will go crazy over this apple oatmeal recipe! Eat it for breakfast or dessert!
- Pumpkin Shape Cheese Ball – this is a perfect festive cheese ball for your party platter!
- Easy Pumpkin Bread – just dump the ingredients in 1 bowl, mix and bake!
- Best Ever Pumpkin Muffins – these muffins are so huge, soft and tender!
- Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies – gluten-free, paleo and have just 3 ingredients!