This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Gather around Oreo lovers and get ready to indulge yourself in this quick and easy Oreo Milkshake! Made with the irresistible combination of Oreo cookies and rich vanilla ice cream, this delicious sweet treat does not disappoint!
Easy Oreo Milkshake Recipe
If you love Oreos then this shake is for you! This Oreo shake is the perfect marriage of ice cream and everyone’s favorite iconic chocolate sandwich cookies! It’s got the chocolatey goodness of classic Oreos and the richness of creamy vanilla ice cream.
Not only are Oreo milkshakes utterly delicious, but they’re also incredibly easy to make. You can blend this heavenly shake together in just 3 minutes with 3 simple ingredients! Plus, this recipe is super versatile so feel free to use any kind of ice cream or cookies you like! Think chocolate chip cookie milkshake!?! Yum!
So whether you’re seeking a quick and easy dessert for the kiddos or a comforting treat to brighten your day, this cookies and cream milkshake is the ultimate go-to sweet treat!
How to Make an Oreo Milkshake
This Oreo shake recipe is as easy as 1-2-3! With just 3 ingredients and 3 minutes of your time, you’ll be enjoying this sipping away! No blender? No problem! Just use a food processor or immersion blender to create some milkshake magic!
Here is what you’ll need:
- Oreos: Adds lots of yummy chocolatey flavor and classic Oreo cookie yumminess to the shake! You can also use other brands of chocolate sandwich cookies if you like.
- Vanilla Ice Cream: This is the rich and creamy base of the milkshake. You can use any brand or type of vanilla ice cream including frozen yogurt or dairy-free varieties.
- Milk: Feel free to use any kind of milk. Plant-based milk will work too!
Then once you round up all your ingredients you can get to milkshake making!
First, add the Oreos to the blender. You don’t need to break the cookies up. Then add the vanilla ice cream and milk.
Next, tightly secure the lid of your blender and blend the mixture for a few minutes until it becomes velvety smooth and creamy.
Now, pour your Oreo milkshake into a frosty glass, add a straw, and serve!
For an extra touch of indulgence, feel free to garnish your milkshake with a dollop of whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, or even some crushed Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Put your serving glass into the freezer to chill for a bit. A frosty glass helps to keep the shake from becoming runny.
- Add more milk for a thinner milkshake or less for a thicker one.
- You can use a food processor or immersion blender if you don’t own a blender.
- Use high-quality vanilla ice cream and whole milk for the most indulgent Oreo Milkshake.
- Just double the recipe to serve 2 to 3 people.
This Oreo Milkshake is amazing! Yet, you can doctor it up any way you like with mix-ins or toppings! Here are some delicious ideas to consider:
- Ice Cream: You can use any flavor of ice cream you like! Make it double chocolate by using chocolate ice cream or strawberry chocolate by using strawberry ice cream.
- Chocolate: Top the shake with a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- Crunchy: Crush some extra Oreos and fold them into the milkshake for a bit of crunch.
- Oreos: Try using different flavors of Oreo cookies such as Mint Oreos or Golden Oreos.
What To Serve With An Oreo Shake
Indulging in this Oreo milkshake is a delightful experience on its own, but you can easily take it up a notch and pair it with some other yummy sweet treats!
Milkshakes are perfect for dunking, so why not serve it alongside a plate of Red Velvet Cookies or Snickerdoodles!?! You could even pair it with my Box Mix Air Fryer Brownies for a little Birthday gathering. It’s also amazing with my Classic Chocolate Cupcakes.
But for hardcore Oreo lovers, there is no better way to serve this shake than with my Oreo Cookies and Cream Chocolate Cake!
More Easy Ice Cream Recipes
If you enjoyed this Oreo milkshake be sure to check out some of my other easy homemade ice cream dessert recipes! They are delicious and make for a fun day in the kitchen with the whole family.
- Green Tea Matcha Flavored Ice Cream
- Warm Fig And Hazelnut Ice Cream Dessert
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Dairy-Free Banana Ice Cream
- 6 cookies Oreos
- 3 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- ¼ cup Milk
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Add the Oreos, ice cream, and milk to the blender.
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!