This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This white chocolate marshmallow pancakes are amazing! You can taste the gooey marshmallows and melted white chocolate chips in every bite!
These fluffy white marshmallow and white chocolate chip pancakes are a perfect winter concoction! Yummy mini marshmallows are like a sweet little snowballs!
White chocolate chips and marshmallows go so well together. They are so tender, soft and sweet, they complement each other perfectly. Paired with the fluffy pancakes, this stuff is epic. When you bite into these pancakes, you land on a gooey melted marshmallow with the white chocolate chip next to it. Party in your mouth!
Not only are the white chocolate chips and mini marshmallows inside the pancakes, they are also on top of the pancakes! Unlike dark chocolate chips that are clearly visible inside the pancakes, the white ingredients blend with the light pancake batter and you can’t clearly see them, but you can certainly taste them. Sprinkle more white excitement on top – there can never be enough chocolate chips or marshmallows!
Making these white chocolate marshmallow pancakes is really easy. Just mix the simple pancake batter ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, egg, milk, oil and vanilla), add the white chocolate chips and marshmallows, laddle onto the frying pan and cook until golden brown on all sides. Then sprinkle even more white chocolate chips and marshmallows on top! This pancake batter is simply perfect, these pancakes turn out so puffy and tender – yum!
If you love these easy marshmallow white chocolate pancakes, you will also love these easy recipes:
Marshmallow Sweet Potatoes – yummy sweet potatoes casserole topped with a layer of roasted marshmallows!
Chocolate Marshmallow S’Mores Cups – made in a mini-muffin tin with graham cracker crust, chocolate pieces and roasted marshmallows!
Easy Chocolate Chip Pancakes – loaded with dark chocolate chips throughout!
German Oven Pancake – a giant pancake baked in a casserole dish!
Homemade Blueberry Pancake Syrup – loaded with fresh blueberries, this syrup takes your pancakes to the whole new level!
Marshmallow Pancakes With White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips plus more for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows plus more for sprinkling
- Put the egg, milk, vanilla and vegetable oil in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and mix until combined. Add white chocolate chips and marshmallows and stir until combined.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with cooking spray. Drop the pancake batter on a frying pan by a large spoon. Cook the pancakes for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Remove the pancakes from the frying pan and sprinkle with more white chocolate chips and mini marshmallows for serving.