Forget Starbucks! You can now make your own amazing iced coffee latte at home! The whole pitcher will cost you less than one tall iced coffee at Starbucks!
Do you love to sip some iced coffee on a hot summer day? Look no further – this easy iced coffee recipe will show you how to make delicious iced coffee latte at home. You can make your own iced coffee so much cheaper and faster than having to go to Starbucks! Coffee addicts will love hanging out with the pitcher of delicious iced coffee – you can now get all the refills you want!
If you’ve been buying those refrigerated huge bottles of “iced coffee” in the supermarket, you know they are awful. They just taste like flat brown water, calling them “coffee” is like a joke! Coffee that’s been sitting in a bottle for months… no thanks! Forget about those overpriced cans and bottles! You can make your own iced coffee at home for a fraction of the cost of canned ones. Plus a homemade iced coffee has much better taste, since it’s FRESH!
How To Make Homemade Iced Coffee Latte
Making your own iced coffee is really easy if you follow these simple steps:
- Brew a pot of very strong coffee
- Add sugar to taste (or sweetener of your choice for sugar-free iced coffee)
- Add cold milk to taste
- Refrigerate until cold, or pour over ice if serving immediately
That’s all there is to it – it’s that easy :) If you find that ice cubes dilute the taste of coffee, you can make special coffee ice cubes by pouring fresh coffee into ice cube trays! Personally, I just use regular plain ice cubes as I like to keep things simple.
If you’d like to make just one cup of iced coffee latte instead of the whole pitcher, just brew one cup of extra-strong coffee (use twice as much ground coffee as you’d normally use), then add sugar, cold milk and pour over ice – same principle, just smaller portion. Enjoy!
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 5 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 cups milk
- Brew coffee in a coffee maker using 1 cup ground coffee and 5 cups water.
- Pour brewed coffee in a pitcher, add sugar or other sweetener and mix.
- Add cold milk from the refrigerator to the coffee and mix.
- To serve iced coffee immediately, add ice to the glass and pour coffee from the pitcher over ice.
- Keep the pitcher of iced coffee refrigerated.