This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Spread the holiday cheer with these Christmas M&M’s cookie bars! Red and green M&M’s plus white and brown chocolate chips – who can refuse these mouthwatering Christmas M&M squares?
These epic Christmas M&M’s cookie bars are LOADED with all kinds of goodies! You’ve got a whopping 2 cups of Christmas M&M’s plus tons of white chocolate chips and regular chocolate chips! What color will hit your tongue first?
Bite into these M&M’s squares and taste the deliciousness! Your mouth will water trying to discern the flavors of various kinds of chocolate. Feel the crunch of M&M’s between your teeth. The buttery goodness of the flaky dough will just melt in your mouth. That dough is simply amazing, plus when you add all that chocolate – yum yum yum!
Out of all Christmas goodies, people always reach for these amazing M&M’s cookie bars first. They devour them so quickly, you won’t even have time to blink! The festive look of homemade goodness just draws everybody in, and the tastiness just makes them reach for more and more and more!
This recipe makes a huge batch of these Christmas cookie bars – believe me, you’ll need every single one of them! It’s 9×13 pan of pretty thick bars – you can cut them into small squares as they are so filling and serve a crowd!
If you want to make a smaller portion, just halve the recipe and bake in a 8×8 square pan for 25 minutes… but believe me – you need the huge batch as there is never enough of these cheerful mouthwatering M&M Christmas cookie squares!
This M&M and chocolate chip cookie bars recipe is super easy to make – perfect for beginning bakers! All you need to do is mix the ingredients in one large bowl and dump them into the baking dish!
That cookie dough looks so good, it’s hard to stay away from eating it :) Mix & dump – that’s my kind of baking!
The only trick you need to remember is don’t forget to line your baking dish with parchment paper. Parchment paper will keep the cookie bars from sticking to the pan! You can even line both the bottom and the sides of the baking dish with a huge piece of parchment. Or you can line just the bottom of the pan, and use the knife to separate the sides of the baked cookie bars from the pan.
Bake these Christmas cookie bars, let them cool and slice them into small squares. You can freeze the M&M bars for later in individual ziploc bags, then thaw on the counter overnight before serving.
These Christmas M&M’s cookie bars is the easiest Christmas baking recipe you will ever find and is such a crowd pleaser. Enjoy!
You will also love these yummy & easy recipes:
Best Ever Brownies (pinned over 100,000 times on Pinterest!)
Christmas Pinwheel Cookies (so festive and colorful!)
Christmas Chocolate Covered Strawberries (Red, White and Green!)
Cookie Dough Truffles (for all the raw cookie dough lovers!)
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 cups Christmas M&M's, divided
- 1¼ cup chocolate chips, divided
- ⅔ cup white chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Put butter, white sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl. Mix with a mixer until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt, and mix until combined.
- Add 1 cup of chocolate chips, ½ cup of white chocolate chips and 1½ cup of Christmas M&M's, and stir with a spoon until incorporated.
- Transfer the dough to the baking dish. Sprinkle the dough with the remaining Christmas M&M's, chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
- Put in the oven on the bottom rack and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the cookie bars from the oven and let cool completely, then cut into squares.