Turkey quesadilla panini recipe is a hybrid of two recipes – a turkey quesadilla recipe and turkey panini sandwich. Basically, it’s a turkey and cheese quesadilla cooked inside the panini press, so it has those panini grill marks!Hot turkey and oozing melted gooey cheese inside grilled tortilla is so tasty! Best of all, this super easy quesadilla panini takes less than 5 minutes to make.
Turkey Quesadilla Panini Recipe
Cooking time: 1 minute
- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 deli turkey slices
- A handful of shredded cheese
Instructions How To Make Panini
- Preheat the panini press.
- Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese on half of a tortilla.
- Put the turkey slices on top of a shredded cheese.
- Put the remaining shredded cheese on top of the turkey.
- Fold the tortilla in half.
- Put the folded tortilla in a panini press and close it.
- Cook the tortilla in the panini press for 30 seconds.
Here’s the picture of making a turkey quesadilla panini, before the quesadilla is folded and cooked:
I love paninis – they give you countless hot lunch possibilities without any effort. If you don’t own a panini press, get one – you won’t regret it! See my page on how to choose best panini press to find the option that’s right for you. Also, check out how to clean a panini press – it’s surprisingly easy!