Pineapple and cucumber are refreshing flavors independently, but put them together in this delicious Pineapple Cucumber Salad and it is truly fireworks! Healthy, delicious, and flavorful, this salad combines a variety of flavors to make a perfect salad.
Juicy pineapple, crunchy cucumber, and zesty onion flavors are a perfect combination in this mouthwatering salad. With just five ingredients and two simple steps, this homemade salad tastes like something straight out of a five-star kitchen. Taking only five minutes to make, this Pineapple Cucumber Salad recipe is quick and easy, while still being totally delicious. Five-star taste in five minutes, this recipe is not one to be missed!
High in Vitamin C and antioxidants, pineapple is a refreshing fruit option. Combined with the cool crunch of fiber-rich English cucumber and zingy chopped onion, it makes for a delicious and healthy salad. With all the flavors in this Pineapple Cucumber Salad recipe, your taste-buds will be smiling. This recipe is proof that healthy, clean meal preparation doesn’t have to mean flavorless and bland meals.
Despite taking only five minutes to make, this recipe also includes a homemade dressing. No store-bought bottles in sight! To make this salad, you’ll start by combining sesame oil and lime juice in a cup. Whisk the ingredients together and you’re already halfway there. Once you have made your dressing, put the pineapple chunks, cucumber, and onion into a large bowl. Add in your dressing and toss until all your ingredients are combined. That’s it! You now have a healthy and flavorful salad that packs a flavor punch.
Don’t know how to cut a fresh pineapple? It’s very easy when you follow my guide how to cut a pineapple with step-by-step pictures!
Delicious and refreshing, this salad would make a great side when grilling. It would be a surprising dish sure to please at a family gathering, barbeque, or picnic. You’re sure to love the combination of flavors and textures this Pineapple Cucumber Salad brings. Enjoy it in the summer months as a refreshing option, or let it brighten up a dreary wintery day. It is perfect year-round with these easy-to-find ingredients.
Whether you are in search of a recipe that is healthy, unique, or just easy, this Pineapple Cucumber Salad recipe checks every box. It is a great way to add some much-needed nutrients to your day without sacrificing time or flavor. Bringing together favorite flavors in an unexpected way, this recipe is as unique as it is delicious. You’ll come back to it again and again through all the seasons.
If you liked this pineapple cucumber salad, you will also love these other easy recipes that use fresh pineapple:
- Pineapple Salsa In A Pineapple Shell Bowl – talk about presentation! This pineapple bowl is so impressive and is a hit of every party!
- Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites Appetizer – anything wrapped in bacon disappears immediately from the party tray 🙂
- Homemade Pineapple Jam – if you never tried pineapple jam, you owe it to yourself to give it a try! Super easy to make!
- Upside Down Fresh Pineapple Cake – this amazing cake is made with fresh pineapple! Just mix and bake!
- Pineapple Pita Pizza – pineapple pizza: yay or nay? I say – definitely yay!
Pineapple Cucumber Salad Recipe
- Put sesame oil and lime juice in a cup and whisk with a fork to make a dressing.
- Put pineapple chunks and cucumber and onion slices in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss until combined.