This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Christmas treats don’t have to be heavy and time-consuming. These little Strawberry Santas are so delicious and so easy to make!
Does the potluck dessert table leave you feeling stuffed and heavy? Looking for a low-key dessert that is light and refreshing? These fun No-Cook Strawberry Santas are just what the elves ordered. Made from strawberries and a dollop of frosting, this dessert introduces a fresh factor to the dessert table. Even better, they are fun and will add some holiday cheer to any event.
Holidays often mean baking, so when I come across a delicious dessert that is no-cook I am sold! That is the case with these festive treats. These Single Bite Santa Hats are so easy to make, require no time standing in front of the stove, and require no baking. That is a recipe we can all get behind during the hectic holiday season. This make a great treat for any celebration but don’t take hours to prepare.
This recipe is one that is sure to bring a smile to any face. Cheerful and whimsical, these No-Bake Strawberry Santa Hats are delightful. Using fresh strawberries makes for a light and scrumptious dessert. No heaviness or bloat will be found when you nosh on these tasty treats. They are going to be a hit at your next social gathering, whether it is the kindergarten holiday bash or the office Christmas party. How many desserts can boast that type of versatility?
How To Make Strawberry Santas
Making a sweet holiday treat doesn’t have to turn you into the Grinch. This recipe is so easy to prepare. Start by washing and blotting your strawberries.Cut off the leaves, making sure to make the bottom of the strawberries flat so they can stand on a plate. No one wants a tippy Santa!
Put the white frosting in a piping bag, or for a simple substitution use a Ziploc bag with the corner cut off. Cut the top third off a strawberry and blot the cut with paper towel to absorb the moisture.
Pipe the icing on top of the bottom part of the strawberry.
Next, put the top strawberry piece on top of the icing.
Next, put another small amount of icing on the very top of the Santa hat.
Draw the eyes on each Strawberry Santa using black icing gel and voila! You have tasty, festive treats that are almost too cute to eat!
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Wash the strawberries and blot with paper towels to dry. Cut off the leaves with a knife, making the bottoms of the strawberries flat so they can stand on a plate.
- Put the white frosting in a piping bag (or you can use a ziploc bag with the end cut off).
- Cut the top third off the strawberry. Blot the cut ends with a paper towel to absorb moisture.
- Pipe the icing on top of the bottom part of the strawberry, put the top strawberry piece on top of the icing, then pipe a small amount of icing on the very top.
- Draw the eyes on strawberry Santas using the black icing gel.
If you like these strawberry Santas, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Christmas Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Pinecone Shaped Cheese Ball
- Christmas Fruit Salad
- Christmas M&Ms Cookie Bars
- Christmas Wreath Appetizer