This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Who knew that Everything Bagel seasoning tastes great with salmon? Yes, it sure does!
This baked salmon with Everything Bagel seasoning is so easy to make and tastes so good! If you are bored with all the same old spices, you’ve got to give Everything Bagel Seasoning a try! Just sprinkle it on the salmon and bake the salmon – so easy!
Have you jumped on Everything Bagel Seasoning bandwagon? This popular seasoning blend is a mixture of white and black sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sea salt, dried minced garlic and dried minced onion. If you haven’t tried it, this should be the next thing on your “must try” list! You can order it on Amazon without leaving your house by clicking here or make it from scratch by following my Everything Bagel Seasoning recipe.
How To Make Salmon With Everything Bagel Seasoning
This salmon recipe is as easy as it gets! First, preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
Put salmon fillets on a baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle the salmon generously with Everything Bagel seasoning.
Put seasoned salmon in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
Don’t overcook the salmon or it will be dry! Thin fillets are ready for sure after 10 minutes, the thick ones take a little longer.
Remove baked salmon from the oven and serve. How’s that for an easy recipe?
More Salmon Recipes To Try
Add Everything Bagel Seasoning to these other yummy salmon recipes:
- Healthy Salmon Meal Prep – bake salmon and vegetables together for a sheet pan meal prep!
- Slow Baked Salmon At Low Temperature – different way of baking salmon, super juicy!
- Parmesan Crusted Salmon – so awesome baked under a layer of Parmesan garlic crust!
- Instant Pot Salmon – if you are an Instant Pot owner, you’ll love this easy way of cooking salmon!
- Cheesy Salmon With Mayo – so succulent with gooey melted cheese!
Baked Salmon With Everything Bagel Seasoning
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the salmon fillets on a baking sheet and sprinkle with Everything Bagel seasoning.
- Put salmon in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
Also try these homemade spice mixes: