https://www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/salad-tomato-onion.jpg 446 500 Melanie Mendelson https://www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/logo-new2.png Melanie Mendelson2012-07-13 10:09:312012-12-28 08:23:37Simple Salad With Lettuce, Tomato and Onion
This salad recipe is very simple and very tasty. The salad greens are dressed with olive oil and lemon juice, then topped with chopped tomato and onion. This salad is a great accompaniment to any dinner!
Recipe: Simple Salad With Lettuce, Tomato and Onion
- 1/4 package lettuce mix
- 1 small tomato
- 1/4 onion (to store the rest of that onion, see storing onion half)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- lemon slice
- Put lettuce mix in a bowl. Squeeze the lemon over it, then drizzle with olive oil. Toss with your hands to coat the lettuce with oil.
- Chop the tomato into pieces and sprinkle with a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Put the lettuce on a plate. Top with tomato and onion pieces.