This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This is the last brownie recipe you will ever need. Once you try these epic brownies, you’ll never make them any other way.
This recipe produces the best chocolate brownies I ever tasted. I prefer these brownies to any restaurant brownies. They are so rich, fudgy and chocolaty – exactly what the brownie should be! Amazing texture, just the right sweetness – the search for the perfect brownie is finally over.
A great thing about this delicious brownie recipe is that it’s super easy to make. I love recipes that are easy and produce gourmet results, and this brownie recipe is exactly that. Even the most inexperienced cook can follow these easy instructions without a fail. The epic brownies are truly foolproof!
The basic ingredients for best chocolate brownies are very simple: butter, cocoa powder, flour, eggs, sugar and vanilla. You can’t really go wrong with a mixture of these goodies. Yes, just the good old basics, no fancy-shmancy ;) That just proves that a regular home cook can produce amazing bakery-style desserts with no special ingredients and no special equipment. You just have to follow the right recipes, and my site is full of them :)
Epic Brownies - Best Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup 2 sticks of butter
- 2/3 cups of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray the 9x13 inch non-stick baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt the butter in a microwave. Mix the cocoa powder with the butter. Whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla in another large bowl. Add the butter and cocoa mixture to the egg and mix so everything is combined. Add flour, salt and baking powder to the liquid mixture, and stir until combined (don't overmix).
- Pour the brownie batter into the baking dish, put in the oven on the middle rack and bake for 25 minutes. Make sure it's on the middle rack, not the top one (brownies on the top rack are too close to the heating element and turn out more cakelike).
- When the brownie cools down, cut it into squares.
Enjoy these epic chocolate brownies for dessert! I love baking with chocolate and eating chocolate :) If you love chocolate as much as I do, you must check out my amazing flourless chocolate cake. That’s as concentrated and smooth of a chocolate flavor as you can find in a cake!