Baked lemon pepper fish is a very easy and healthy recipe. The fish is seasoned with freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, then baked in the oven until its done!
Baking the fish in the oven is easier than frying it in a pan, since you don’t have to deal with the splattering mess and stand by the hot stove 🙂 Another great thing this baked lemon pepper fish recipe is that you can use a glass baking dish that can go in a dishwasher, as opposed to the non-stick frying pans that need to be washed by hand. Easy cleanup – no hand-washing dirty frying pans!
This baked lemon pepper fish is super healthy since no oil is added – much healthier than fried! You can use any kind of fish for this easy recipe. On the picture above, I have used white fish.
Baked Lemon Pepper Fish Recipe
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of servings: 4
- 2 lbs white fish fillets
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Italian herbs seasoning
Instructions How To Make Baked Fish
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Spray the 8×12 glass baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the fish in a baking dish.
- Cut the lemon into quarters. Squeeze each lemon piece over the fish, so all fish is evenly coated with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and Italian seasoning evenly over the fish.
- Put the lemon pepper fish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes (until it flakes easily with a fork).
Enjoy this yummy and healthy baked lemon pepper fish!
Here’s the picture of this lemon pepper fish in a baking dish, right out of the oven: