This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Looking for an appetizer that is a break from the ordinary? This crowd-pleasing Kielbasa Pineapple Appetizer Skewers Recipe is so amazing!
Food on a skewer is just more fun. It’s a fact. This recipe for Kielbasa Pineapple Appetizer Skewers is more than just fun, it is delicious, too! I am all about the combination of the kielbasa and zesty pineapple chunks. There is something about that combination that is just fresh and different!
This perfect finger food is great for parties if any size and is so quick. Party preparation can be daunting, so something as fast as this Kielbasa Pineapple Appetizer Skewers Recipe is a life-saver. It is simple to make and is one in just fifteen minutes. Even better… you only need to spend five minutes on preparation! That means more time for all the other things that you have to do in your busy life.
Your guests will never guess that these succulent skewers only took minutes to make (shh, it’ll be our little secret!). Any party guest is sure to love this recipe even though it is so quick and easy to make.
These skewered pieces of kielbasa and pineapple are perfectly portioned. No need for silverware, these bit seized Kielbasa Pineapple Appetizer Skewers are a perfect part finger food. I love a recipe that is easy to eat for a party and these skewers are just the right size. The perfect portioning also means that each bite has all the flavor elements. The juicy pineapple and savory kielbasa are heavenly together!
This two-ingredient wonder has only four easy steps. Start by preheating your oven and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper. Next, slide your kielbasa into 1 inch slices. Put a pineapple chunk on top of each kielbasa slice and insert a toothpick to hold it together. Place each skewer on the baking sheet. Pop your baking sheet in the oven and bake for fifteen minutes. That’s it! Your Kielbasa Pineapple Appetizer Skewers will be ready to delight all your guests!
Tasty and flavorful, this Kielbasa Pineapple Appetizer Skewers Recipe is as easy as it is delicious. It is a great party food that your guests will be talking about for weeks. Banish boring appetizers give this recipe a shot. Your guests (and your taste buds!) will thank you.
If you like these sausage and pineapple skewers, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites – if pineapple goes so well with sausage, I bet you it goes well with bacon too!
- Kielbasa Cabbage And Potatoes – this simple hearty one-pot meal is amazing!
- Upside-Down Pineapple Cake – this cake is simply epic! It has the whole layer of caramelized pineapple!
- Pineapple Salsa In A Pineapple Shell Bowl – the presentation is everything! The pineapple shell is so impressive!
- Pineapple Cucumber Salad – so easy to make, crunchy and refreshing!
If you are looking for more appetizers for your party, browse my whole appetizer recipes collection :)
Kielbasa Pineapple Appetizer Skewers
- 12 oz kielbasa
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the kielbasa into 1-inch slices.
- Put a pineapple chunk on top of each kielbasa slice and insert a toothpick to hold it together. Put on a baking sheet.
- Put kielbasa pineapple bites in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.