This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Chicken, broccoli and rice stir-fry is a very easy to make and healthy one-dish meal. Leftover rice is best for stir-fries, but if you don’t have any leftover rice, you can quickly make rice in your rice cooker. Chicken breast pieces, broccoli and rice and stir-fried with egg and soy sauce to make a very tasty meal. It only takes 15 minutes to make this meal, so it’s a super-quick stir-fry recipe!
Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into pieces
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Put the broccoli pieces in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High for 4 minutes.
- Spray the non-stick frying pan with a cooking spray. Heat the frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken breast pieces to the frying pan and cook, stirring periodically, for 4 minutes, or until cooked through (no longer pink in center).
- Add rice and broccoli to the chicken and stir until combined.
- Drizzle the soy sauce and oil over chicken. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Add the egg to the rice mixture and stir until all the rice is coated with egg and soy sauce. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Taste the stir-fry to see if it’s salty enough. If more salt is needed, add more soy sauce to taste and stir.
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings: 4
Enjoy this yummy chicken, broccoli and rice stir-fry!