This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
If you are looking for recipes to use up your leftover deli turkey, deli roast beef, deli ham or other deli meat slices, you found a perfect recipe for this :) This fried rice recipe uses chopped up deli turkey slices for an easy protein addition to this yummy meal! The deli turkey slices are cut into small pieces and fried on a frying pan, then mixed with cooked rice, veggies, soy sauce and egg.
If you have lots of deli turkey and it’s getting close to the expiration date, you need to use it up ASAP and this recipe is a perfect easy way to do it – you’ll use up that leftover deli meat and get a delicious meal out of it! Of course, you can use any kind of deli meat (like roast beef or deli ham) for this fried rice recipe, not just the turkey :)
Fried Rice Recipe Using Deli Turkey Meat Slices
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 8 oz deli turkey slices, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups cooked rice (I always use a ricecooker)
- 1 cup cooked vegetables, chopped (use fresh or frozen, and cook them in the microwave)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped deli turkey slices to the frying pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
- Add another 2 tsp of oil to the frying pan.
- Add cooked rice and cooked vegetables. Drizzle with the soy sauce and sprinkle with pepper. Mix with the deli turkey until everything is combined.
- Make space in the middle of the frying pan and crack the egg there. Quickly stir everything so the rice is coated with egg.
- Cook, stirring, for two more minutes.
Taste this yummy fried rice and enjoy this delicious way to use up that deli turkey!