This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Banish eggplant preparation anxiety with this easy and delicious recipe for Air Fryer Eggplant. So many people are intimidated by preparing this tasty purple vegetable, but you’ll be smiling ear to ear with this easy method!
Eggplant is such an underappreciated side dish option. How can you look at the rich purple of an eggplant and not be interested in giving it a try? Purple is said to be the color of royalty and this eggplant recipe is royally amazing. This recipe uses an Air Fryer and is such a fast and simple way to make eggplant. This recipe for Air Fryer Eggplant is perfect every single time and makes a great addition to any meal.
Don’t own an air fryer? Make this eggplant in the oven!
Gluten-free, low in carbs, paleo, vegan, and keto-friendly, this Air Fryer Eggplant recipe is one everyone can enjoy! When I saw low carb, I mean low cab. This baby has only one gram of carbs per serving! Truly! It seems unbelievable. Even better, this recipe tastes truly wonderful and can be enjoyed hot or cold. How is that for versatile? If you’re entertaining this recipe is a great way to make sure every guest at your table has their dietary needs met. How many recipes can boast that?
I absolutely love garlic and this recipe brings that yummy flavor together with savory olive oil and spicy red pepper. It is beyond amazing. Perhaps the best news yet, this recipe has only two steps. Are you in love? All you need to do is combine your ingredients and toss until the eggplant pieces are coated with olive oil and spices. Place the eggplant in the Air Fryer basket. Cook at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, shaking halfway through. That is it!
With just these easy steps you are on your way to enjoying delicious, flavorful Air Fryer Eggplant. It is a recipe you’re sure to enjoy again and again because it is fast and full of flavor. That makes it a winner for me!
I’m always looking for great Air Fryer recipes and I know you will love this recipe for Air Fryer Eggplant as much as I do. You can’t beat this crispy and flavorful side. I love the combination of spicy garlic and eggplant, I could eat it every day in fact. You’ll devour this delicious recipe whether you are an eggplant lover or self-proclaimed eggplant hater. Give it a try! Trust me on this one.
If you like this Air Fryer Eggplant, you will also love these easy eggplant recipes:
- Instant Pot Eggplant – now you know how to make eggplant in the air fryer, but what about in the Instant Pot? It’s super easy and really yummy!
- Low Carb Eggplant Pizzas – these yummy little pizzas are using eggplant slices instead of pizza crust! So healthy and delicious!
- Oven Roasted Eggplant – this recipe was a prototype for this Air Fryer eggplant :)
- Baba Ganoush Eggplant Dip – it’s super addictive, tastes so authentic, just like the one in a Middle Eastern restaurant!
- Eggplant Caviar – another epic eggplant spread, so healthy and yummy!
Air Fryer Eggplant
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 1 tsp sweet paprika optional
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 eggplant cut into 1-inch pieces
- Combine all ingredients and toss until eggplant pieces are coated with olive oil and spices. Put the eggplant in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry the eggplant at 375F for 20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.