Brussels sprouts are very healthy, and they taste so good when they are roasted. Roasting is my favorite way to cook brussels sprouts – these tiny cabbages become so browned and yummy. When you roast brussels sprouts in the oven, it really brings out their flavor!
This roasted brussels sprouts recipe is super easy. All you need to do to roast brussel sprouts is to toss them with a little olive oil and put them in a pre-heated oven. The oven does all the cooking, and the brussels sprouts are ready in 35 minutes!
If you think you don’t like brussels sprouts, try them roasted. Many people who never liked brussels sprouts rave about the roasted ones! This roasted brussels sprouts recipe can help you add this super healthy vegetable to your side dish options!
Roasted Brussel Spouts Recipe
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Instructions How To Cook Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- If the brussels sprouts have brown ends, cut off the brown end part.
- Put the brussels sprouts in a bowl and drizzle the oil over them. Toss with your hands to coat the brussels sprouts with the oil.
- Put the brussels sprouts on a baking sheet in a single layer. Put the brussels sprouts the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove roasted brussels sprouts from the oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Enjoy these tasty and healthy roasted brussels sprouts! You can eat them both hot and cold.
Here’s the closeup picture of roasted brussels sprouts:
If you like roasted brussels sprouts, you will love my recipes for other tasty vegetables from the cabbage family – roasted broccoli and roasted cauliflower – yum! Also, check out stewed cabbage recipe – it’s really good!