Brussels sprouts are very healthy, and they taste so good when they are roasted. Roasting is my favorite way to cook brussels sprouts – these tiny cabbages become so browned and yummy. When you roast brussels sprouts in the oven, it really brings out their flavor!
This roasted brussels sprouts recipe is super easy. All you need to do to roast brussel sprouts is to toss them with a little olive oil and put them in a pre-heated oven. The oven does all the cooking, and the brussels sprouts are ready in 25 minutes!
If you think you don’t like brussels sprouts, try them roasted. Many people who never liked brussels sprouts rave about the roasted ones! This roasted brussels sprouts recipe can help you add this super healthy vegetable to your side dish options!
If you like roasted brussels sprouts, you will love my recipes for other tasty vegetables from the cabbage family – roasted broccoli and roasted cauliflower – yum! Also, check out stewed cabbage recipe – it’s really good!
How To Make Roasted Brussels Sprouts:
Step 1: Cut brussels sprouts in half, toss in olive oil and put on baking sheet.
Step 2: Put brussels sprouts in the oven and bake at 425F for 25 minutes.
Enjoy these tasty and healthy roasted brussels sprouts! You can eat them both hot and cold.
You can take this recipe a step further and add cranberries, almonds and balsamic glaze, yum! Check out my recipe for brussels sprouts with cranberries – you’ll love it!
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- If the brussels sprouts have brown ends, cut off the brown end part.
- Put the brussels sprouts in a bowl and drizzle the oil over them. Toss with your hands to coat the brussels sprouts with the oil.
- Put the brussels sprouts on a baking sheet in a single layer. Put the brussels sprouts the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove roasted brussels sprouts from the oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper.