Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
This authentic Mexican shrimp cocktail is amazing! So full of flavor, it's truly mouthwatering!
- 1 lb cooked shrimp tail-off, peeled and deveined, thawed
- 3 limes squeezed
- 2 avocados chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 jalapeno finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes chopped
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Clamato tomato and clam juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp hot pepper sauce optional
Combine shrimp, avocado and lime juice in a bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes (meanwhile, chop the other ingredients).
Add the remaining ingredients and toss until combined. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 1211mg | Potassium: 467mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 8.6% | Vitamin C: 27% | Calcium: 10.8% | Iron: 10.3%