For a delicious and filling sandwich without meat, try this vegetarian sandwich recipe with avocado and cheese! A slice of cheese is paired with mashed avocado that is seasoned with salt and pepper. Put this yummy stuff between two slices of fresh bread and enjoy!
As you bite into this tasty meatless sandwich, you taste the smooth avocado that’s so good! If you like avocado as much as I do, you’ll really enjoy eating it this way. If you’d like more cheese, you can put 2 cheese slices instead of one – one cheese slice on each side of an avocado – more cheese is even better 🙂
One the picture above, I have toasted the bread slices, so they are warm and slightly crispy – yum! This vegetarian sandwich recipe is super simple, and it’s really good!
Vegetarian Sandwich Recipe With Avocado And Cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1/2 avocado
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the avocado and mash with a fork (save the other half of avocado for another day – see how to save half of an avocado). Sprinkle the mashed avocado with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the bread in a toaster.
- Spread the bread slice with mashed avocado.
- Put a slice of cheese on top of avocado.
- Top the sandwich with the second slice of bread.