This Thai mango green salad is so refreshing! It has chopped mango, lettuce, green onions, carrots and cilantro, dressed with a sweet Thai dressing. The flavor of this salad is so unique, and the unusual ingredients go so perfectly together!
If you want to impress your family and friends with a fancy side salad, make this Thai mango salad. It’s easy to make, yet so elegant, and the taste is divine!
This Thai salad is so colorful and super healthy – full of vitamins and anti-antioxidants. Healthy and tasty – that’s a real winner!
Thai Mango Salad Recipe With Carrots And Greens
- 1 package of lettuce
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make a dressing by mixing lime juice, brown sugar, soy sauce and olive oil.
- Mix lettuce leaves, diced mango, shredded carrot, chopped cilantro and chopped green onions.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
Please do not use bottled lime juice – use the fresh lime only! There is a huge difference in taste between bottled lime juice and freshly squeezed. Squeezing a lime is easy – just cut into quarters and squeeze with your thumb and index finger over a cup.
Enjoy this yummy Thai mango salad! For a main dish version of this delicious salad, see how to make Thai chicken salad – it makes an outstanding lunch 🙂