This salad recipe is very simple and very tasty. The salad greens are dressed with olive oil and lemon juice, then topped with chopped tomato and onion. This salad is a great accompaniment to any dinner!
Recipe: Simple Salad With Lettuce, Tomato and Onion
- 1/4 package lettuce mix
- 1 small tomato
- 1/4 onion (to store the rest of that onion, see storing onion half)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- lemon slice
- Put lettuce mix in a bowl. Squeeze the lemon over it, then drizzle with olive oil. Toss with your hands to coat the lettuce with oil.
- Chop the tomato into pieces and sprinkle with a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Put the lettuce on a plate. Top with tomato and onion pieces.