http://www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/radish4-sauteed-radish-greens-leaves.jpg 447 500 Melanie Mendelson http://www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/logo-new2.png Melanie Mendelson2012-06-23 10:59:232012-06-19 11:19:43Sauteed Radish Greens RecipeWhen you buy radishes, make sure you don’t throw out the greens! The radish greens are edible, and this super-easy recipe turns the radish leaves into a healthy side dish!
Sauteed Radish Greens Recipe
- 1 bunch radish greens
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the radish greens, then chop them.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add radish greens to the frying pan, and cook, stirring periodically, until they wilt (about 2 minutes).
- Add minced garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
- Remove the sauteed radish greens from the frying pan and serve.