This recipe for turkey wraps is very easy and tasty. The secret ingredient for the yummiest wrap is guacamole! All you need to do is to mash the avocado with a fork in a bowl, then spread the tortilla or flatbread with the mashed avocado, then add sliced turkey, cheese and lettuce and roll into a wrap. Cut the wrap in half and bite into the yummy filling – the avocado makes this wrap so good!
If you are tried of eating sandwiches for lunch, try the wraps. Wraps are very portable – to pack the wrap for lunch, just put the plastic wrap around it so it says rolled. Wraps are also usually healthier than sandwiches because the thin tortillas or flatbreads tend to have fewer calories and carbs than bread slices.
Turkey Wraps Recipe With Cheese, Guacamole and Lettuce
- 1 flour tortilla or flatbread
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 slices of cheese
- 6 slices of turkey
- A handful of lettuce leaves
- 1 tsp Italian dressing
Instructions How To Make Wraps
- Mash the avocado with a fork in a bowl, and sprinkle with a tiny bit of salt.
- Spread the avocado on a tortilla.
- Put the slices of cheese on top of avocado.
- Put the turkey slices on top of cheese.
- Put the lettuce leaves in a bowl, drizzle with the dressing, then toss with your hands so the lettuce is covered with dressing.
- Put the lettuce leaves on top of the turkey.
- Roll the tortilla into a tight roll to make a wrap.
Here are the step by step pictures of how to make wraps:
Step 1 of How To Make Wraps –
Take a tortilla or flatbread, lay it flat and spread with guacamole:
Step 2 of How To Make Wraps –
Put the cheese slices on top of guacamole:
Step 3 Of How To Make Wraps –
Put turkey slices on top of the cheese:
Step 4 Of How To Make Wraps –
Put lettuce on top of the turkey slices:
Step 5 Of How To Make Wraps –
Roll into a tight roll!’
After that, cut the wrap in half and enjoy eating it! For the healthiest wraps, use special low-carb tortillas or flatbreads, my favorite one is low carb Flatout Flatbread – it only has 100 calories, 8 grams of fiber and 9 grams of protein, and it tastes delicious!