If you want to introduce quinoa to those who haven’t tried it, quinoa recipe with raisins is a great recipe to start with. Mellow quinoa with sweet soft raisins make a very tasty combo! Quinoa with raisins is a great side dish with any kind of meat or fish.
Making quinoa with raisins is very easy – just add the raisins to quinoa before cooking, then cook quinoa as usual. The raisins will become soft, and an ordinary quinoa will turn into quinoa with raisins :)
Quinoa Recipe With Raisins
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/8 tsp salt
How To Make Quinoa With Raisins
- If you buy your quinoa in bulk form, rinse it; if your quinoa is packaged, you don’t need to rinse it (for more info, see rinsing quinoa).
- Add all ingredients to the pot.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, cover the pot and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove quinoa from heat and fluff with a fork.
Enjoy your quinoa with raisins!