These pumpkin muffins are huge, moist and taste out of this world! Bursting out of their muffin tin, these soft tender giants are your ultimate fall treat!
I just have a thing for tall muffins. When I see a perfect dome-shaped muffin top, I want to scream “Mine”! These pumpkin muffins are the tallest, softest, moistest muffins you will ever make. You won’t believe how much they rise out of the muffin tin!
For some reason, many homemade muffin recipes make puny flat things that don’t deserve to be called muffins. Not my muffins! Any recipe that makes it onto my site makes big tall bakery-style muffins, for example, these chocolate chip muffins, banana bread muffins and sweet potato muffins. All these muffins are better than what you can find in any bakery, and they are super-easy to make!
Even if you don’t frequently bake, you’ll be eating these soft, giant and tender pumpkin muffins in no time! This amazing pumpkin muffin recipe is extremely easy and foolproof, you just can’t mess it up 🙂 You don’t even need to own a mixer! Just mix the dry ingredients in one bowl, then wet ingredients in another bowl, then combine them and spoon into the lined muffin cups. Put in the oven for 20 minutes and take out the freshly baked homemade pumpkin muffins! You’ll be shocked when you see how much they rise! And your house will smell absolutely amazing!
Cinnamon and pumpkin is the ultimate fall combo, and it smells like pure magic! You are going to have the urge to put your nose into this muffin and just smell smell smell smell smell! The inside of the muffin is so moist and the texture is so tender – the crumbs are so soft and absolutely perfect!
Eat these pumpkin muffins for breakfast, eat them for dessert, eat them for a snack anytime! Just the thought of this mouthwatering pumpkin muffin with a cup of coffee makes me want to leap and make these delicious pumpkin muffins this very minute. Simple pleasures are what makes our life so colorful, and this one is so easy to achieve. Do it right now.
- 1¾ cups flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a muffin tin (12 muffin cups) with paper liners (or grease a non-stick muffin tin with butter).
- In a bowl, add flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and stir to combine.
- In another large bowl, add the eggs and whisk them with a fork. Add the pumpkin puree, canola oil, milk and vanilla and stir with a spoon to combine until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir with a spoon to combine until the batter is smooth.
- Using the spoon, put the mixture into a muffin tin (it should fill 12 muffin cups to make 12 large muffins).
- Put the pumpkin muffins in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.