Chicken quesadillas makes a more substantial main dish compared to simple cheese quesadillas. A dinner of chicken quesadillas will satisfy even the most hungry person! Best of all, chicken quesadillas are extremely quick and easy to make. Making chicken quesadillas takes 5 minutes from start to finish.Shredded chicken is used as a quesadilla filling along with shredded cheese. Chicken quesadillas is a great way to use leftover chicken. Cheese and chicken go inside the flour tortilla and the tortilla is folded in half and cooked on a frying pan. The cheese inside the tortilla melts and holds the chicken in place. Chicken quesadilla has a delicious hot browned tortilla on the outside, and hot chicken with gooey melted cheese on the inside! Bite into this chicken quesadilla and taste the chicken and cheese filling – yum!
Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
Chicken Quesadillas Ingredients
- Flour tortilla
- Cooked chicken
- Shredded cheese
Instructions How To Make Chicken Quesadillas
- Shred the chicken – you can do it either in the food processor or by hand.
- Heat a little bit of oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat.
- Put tortilla on a frying pan. Sprinkle shredded cheese over 1/2 of the tortilla (the part with the cheese should look like a semicircle).
- Put the shredded chicken over the cheese.
- Put more shredded cheese over the chicken.
- Fold the empty side of the tortilla over the cheese.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Carefully flip the chicken quesadilla and cook on the other side for 1 minute.
Enjoy chicken quesadillas piping hot!