Kefta kabob is a kabob made out of ground meat. This recipe is made out of ground chicken – it is a chicken kefta kabob.To make this recipe, you need to mix ground chicken and minced onion, shape it into long kabob shapes (like sausages) and put in the oven under a broiler. This is it – the raw chicken shaped into kabobs goes in the oven, and out comes the tasty chicken kefta kabob!
Ground Chicken Kefta Kabob Recipe
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 2 medium onions
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Instructions How To Make Ground Chicken Kefta Kabob
- Preheat the oven on Broil setting.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the onions and mince them in a food processor.
- Put ground chicken and minced onions in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix until everything is combined.
- Shape the chicken mixture into long kabobs (like sausages) and put on a baking sheet. The kabobs should not be touching.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven on a top shelf and broil for 10 minutes.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven, turns the kabobs over with the tongs, return to the oven and broil for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve! This ground chicken kefta kabob goes really well with rice and tzatziki sauce.
Here’s a picture of chicken kefta kabobs on a baking sheet, right after they’ve been broiled:
Ground chicken kefta kabobs reheat well, so don’t be afraid to make a lot of them, so you can eat more chicken kabob the next day. Here’s a picture of a bunch of chicken kefta kabobs stored in a Pyrex dish: