Garlic barbecue oven roasted chicken recipe really takes just 5 minutes of work, and you get a tasty crowd-pleasing main dish! While the chicken is being roasted in the oven, the smell is mouthwatering – the garlic BBQ smell will make you so hungry, that you just can’t wait to taste the piping hot garlic BBQ chicken right out of the oven!
Garlic Barbeque Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken Recipe
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
- 1 cut-up chicken
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup bottled BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the chicken pieces evenly with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Rub the chicken pieces with minced garlic on both sides.
- Distribute the BBQ sauce all over the chicken pieces on both sides.
- Put the chicken pieces on the baking sheet.
- Put in the oven and bake for 1 hour.
Enjoy your yummy garlic BBQ chicken!
Tip: you can also throw in some potatoes with the chicken before it goes in the oven, and you’ll get some super-tasty roasted potatoes as your side dish!