Here’s what you get in these delicious FREE meal plans:
- 5 easy and tasty dinner ideas for Monday through Friday – use them all, or just pick the ones you like most!
- Recipe photos, so you’ll know exactly what you’ll be making!
- Easy printable shopping list you can take to the grocery store!
- Weekly dessert recipe to try your hand in making a new sweet treat!
Please don’t forget to check back next Monday for week 4 meal plan. If you’d like to receive e-mail reminders when the new recipes and meal plans are posted, please fill out the form below:
Get Melanie's FREE Weekly Meal Plans And Recipes In Your Inbox!
FREE Family Meal Plan – Week 3
Monday Dinner Idea – Turkey Meatloaf
This healthy and easy recipe is using ground turkey to make a meatloaf. All you need to do is combined ground turkey with onion, bread and a few seasonings, shape into a log and bake in the oven. Then slice and serve!
Recipe link: How To Make Healthy Turkey Meatloaf
Tuesday Dinner Idea: Pigs In A Blanket
Recipe link: Pigs In A Blanket Hot Dogs
Wednesday Dinner Idea: Mexican Lasagna
Recipe link: How To Make Mexican Lasagna
Thursday Dinner Idea: Pan-Fried Fish In Egg And Flour Coating
This is a different way of pan-frying fish that really easy and tasty! Fish is first dipped in egg, then in flour, then pan-fried in a little oil. The egg and flour coating on the fish is delicious, and the fish inside is extra juicy and tender!
Recipe link: How To Cook Fish In Egg And Flour Coating
Friday Dinner Idea: Baked Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
This meal requires very little work on your part – just put the sausage with onion and pepper slices on a baking sheet, and let the oven do the baking. No standing over stove – the oven does all the work! For a lean option, you can use the low-fat turkey Italian sausage – it tastes delicious!
Recipe Link: Baked Italian Sausage Recipe With Peppers And Onions
Dessert Recipe Of The Week: Fat-Free Healthy Carrot Cake
If you know me well, you know I’m not into dieting of any kind, and I love good food. So have I gone crazy for suggesting a fat-free cake? No 🙂 This cake is so tasty that you won’t miss the fat! It’s also very nutritious from all the carrots and raisins. This cake makes a great breakfast, or anytime treat. Even if you are watching your calories, finally with this dessert you can have your cake and eat it too 🙂
Recipe link: Fat-Free Healthy Carrot Cake Recipe
Meal Plan Shopping List
Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 onion, grated
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
Pig In A Blanket Hot Dogs Recipe
- 1 package (8 total) hot dogs
- 1 package (8 total) canned refrigerated pretzel, crescent or dinner rolls
Mexican Lasagna Recipe
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) vegetarian low-fat refried beans
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cup salsa (mild, medium or spicy, whichever you prefer)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese
Fish Coated In Egg And Flour
- 1 lb fish fillets
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Baked Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
- 1 lb Italian sausage links
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 onion