This yummy recipe makes an instant dessert that doesn’t require any cooking, but looks really elegant and tastes really good! The idea is simple: take the purchased mini pastry shells and fill them with whipped cream, then top with the cut-up fruits and nuts. You will get an instant bite-size dessert that everybody loves carefully grabbing with 2 fingers and putting in their mouth 🙂
You can use any kinds of fruits and nuts for this easy n-cook dessert. On the picture above, I used almonds and cut-up kiwis, grapes, raspberries and orange slices. These tiny morsels are so sweet, light and refreshing!
Easy No Cook Dessert Pastry Recipe With Fruit, Nuts And Whipped Cream
- Purchased Cooked Mini Pastry Shells
- Whipped Cream In A Spray Can
- Assorted Cut-Up Fruits
- Nuts (almonds, pecans or walnuts)
- Put the mini pastry shells on a plate.
- Put the whipped cream inside the pastry shells.
- Top with the cut-up fruits and nuts.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Another great no-cook dessert is Italian lemon ice – check out my recipe how to make Italian ice – you don’t need any special equipment.