This classic creamy coleslaw recipe is so easy and delicious. Shredded cabbage and carrots are mixed with a creamy and tangy dressing of mayo, sugar and vinegar. This coleslaw is so simple yet it tastes so good. So few ingredients result in such big flavor!
You can shred cabbage and carrots yourself in the food processor, or simply use a packaged coleslaw mix. If you are shredding your own cabbage, you can use green cabbage, red cabbage or a combination of both. If you are using a store-bought coleslaw mix, you can make this coleslaw in less than 5 minutes!
Easy Creamy Coleslaw Recipe
- 1/2 head of cabbage, cut into several wedges
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Instructions How To Make Coleslaw
- Shred the cabbage and carrot in the food processor fitted with the round shredder disk.
- Mix the mayo, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper to make a dressing.
- Pour the dressing over shredded cabbage and carrot and mix the coleslaw until combined.
Enjoy this easy and delicious coleslaw recipe! If you are watching your calories, you can always use a low-fat mayo (don’t use the fat-free mayo as it doesn’t taste very good) or also check out my recipe for coleslaw without mayo.