This yummy chopped tomato and cucumber salad is as simple as it gets, but it’s really tasty and refreshing. For this salad, simply chop up tomatoes and cucumbers into pieces, then dress with olive oil and lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper. This salad is especially good with meat dishes, such as buttermilk marinated chicken, ground chicken kabob and beef and onion stew.
Tomatoes and cucumbers are fresh and juicy, and tomatoes go so well with crunchy cucumbers and the salad colors are so vibrant! You might have noticed that on my salad picture the cucumbers are unusually white – well, that’s because when I took this picture I happened to make this salad out of white cucumber 🙂 Normally, the cucumber color would be green! My favorite kind of cucumber for this salad is English cucumber – I like it because it’s seedless and super-crunchy.
Recipe: Easy Chopped Tomato And Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions How To Make Chopped Tomato And Cucumber Salad
- Chop the tomatoes into pieces.
- Peel the cucumber and cut into pieces.
- Put chopped tomatoes and cucumbers in a bowl.
- Mix the olive oil and lemon juice, then pour over tomato and cucumber pieces.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss. Add more salt and pepper if needed.
Enjoy this super easy salad with chopped tomatoes and cucumbers! Also, check out the following easy salad recipes: salad with chopped tomatoes and onions, salad with lettuce and tomatoes and onions, recipe for tomato salad with avocado and onions.